Thursday, December 17, 2020

Review : Hilton Osaka Fitness Center - Gym and Public Bath

Hilton Osaka Fitness Center

         As I mentioned in my previous entry, Hotel Room Tour and Review - Hilton Osaka - Osaka, Japan, my husband and I visited Osaka last winter, and we stayed in Hilton Osaka for two nights. While we were staying in Hilton Osaka, we visited their fitness center.

       If you are staying in Hilton Osaka, you can access to their fitness center (fitness gym, pool, and public bath) for free. If you are a special member of Hilton Osaka Fitness Center, you can access to the fitness center without staying in Hilton Osaka. However, a special member fee is 385,000 yen (about $3,850), and the annual fee is 297,000 yen (about $2,970). If you are just a visitor who must be accompanied by a guest, you can use the fitness center for 5,500 yen per day. 

 

Fitness Center  (7th Floor)

Fitness Area Hours
・Fitness Gym : 24 hours
・Pool and Public Bath : 6:45 a.m. to 9:45 p.m.

 

Gym Area 

Hilton Osaka Gym Area (Photo by Hilton Osaka)
        The gym area looked a bit old and had some exercise equipment. We went to the gym area at 7:30 a.m. When we arrived there, there were already six people working out. Hilton Osaka's gym area is not very spacious compared to Conrad Osaka, so I felt like it was crowded with eight people (including us).  
      I was able to work out on this cross trainer. While the gym area was crowded, the pool area was empty of people. We didn't go to the pool area this time though. 

 

 

Public Bath & Sauna

     After working out at the gym area, I went to the public bath. The public bath areas are separated by gender. As you might know, you cannot wear swimsuit in a public bath in Japan.  Did you know that most Japanese people love taking a bath at night rather than in the morning? Because it was morning, there wasn't crowded at all. I saw only a few Japanese people there.  There were shampoo, conditioner and body soap in the public bath area, and there were skincare products and hair dryer in the powder room/ dressing room. They also had a sauna room, but I didn't use it this time.

 

 

Resting Room

Resting Room
      The resting room was located next to the locker room. There were some reclining chairs and expensive drinks in mini refrigerator. The water bottle was 400 yen (about $4), and small can of tea was 300 yen (about $3).
Expensive Drinks

 

     After that, we went to Folk Kitchen, a restaurant located in Hilton Osaka, to have breakfast. I'll write about it next time

 

      These are my entries related to Hilton Osaka

Hotel Room Tour and Review - Hilton Osaka - Osaka, Japan

Review : Hilton Osaka Executive Lounge - Afternoon Tea

Review : Hilton Osaka Executive Lounge - Evening Cocktail

Review : Hilton Osaka Fitness Center - Gym and Public Bath

Review : Hilton Osaka Breakfast Buffet - Folk Kitchen

 

       These are my entries you might like.   

Hotel Room Tour and Review - Conrad Osaka - Osaka, Japan

 
What I Ate at Snack Park - Hanshin Umeda Department Store in Osaka, Japan

Hotel Room Tour and Review - Osaka Daiichi Hotel - Osaka, Japan

16 Best Japanese Beauty Products I Purchased in Japan - Drugstore, Discount Store, Daiso and Amazon Japan

Japanese Snack and Candy Haul - What I Purchased in Japan

Japanese Grocery Haul - What I Purchased at Supermarket, Department Stores and Kitano Ace in Japan

10 Products I Purchased at Costco in Japan

Japanese Bread Haul - Shokupan, Melonpan, Anpan and More

7 Products I Purchased at Muji Store in Japan - Muji Haul
 
Starbucks Japan Geography Series City Tumbler - Osaka   

Top 3 My Favorite Delicious Souvenirs from Osaka

Top 5 Breakfast Restaurants around Tenjinbashi in Osaka, Japan


The Best Places to Eat in Tenjinbashi in Osaka   

Must Go to Places in Namba - Our Traveling in Osaka, Japan

10 Best Japanese Beauty Products on Amazon Japan, You Can Also Purchase Them at Drugstores in Japan



     My entries related to Osaka can be seen here.

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment