Saturday, September 12, 2015

Starbucks 2015 Anniversary Collection

     Fall has arrived! Did you know that it's Starbucks Anniversary season? Starbucks finally released their 2015 Anniversary Collection items this month. I ordered some products from Starbucks.com a week ago and just received the package today! :)) I'm going to share what I got with you.
Starbucks 2015 Anniversary Collections
          I ordered two Starbucks Anniversary Blend coffee beans. Currently, Starbucks is giving away Starbucks Anniversary Blend Taster Cup when you order their Anniversary Blend Coffee from Starbucks.com. I think that there is a limited number of the tasting cups. I don't know if they offer the same promotion at stores, but I recommend you to purchase one online if you want the cup. Use promotion code "AFF5" to get a 5% discount. If you purchase your order through Ebates, you can get an additional 2.5% cash back. (If you don't know about Ebates, you can check my previous entry, My Experience with Ebates.com )  
Starbucks Anniversary Blend Coffee Beans & Taster Cups
         The taster cup is 3 fl oz, which is pretty small, but Starbucks Siren have a great presence on this cup, and she makes the cup so cute.
Starbucks Anniversary Blend Taster Cups

      The package of Starbucks Anniversary Blend Coffee is also so cute!
Starbucks Anniversary Blend Whole Bean Coffee, 1 lb

         Frankly, I didn't use to be a big fan of spicy coffee, but now I really enjoy spicy ones surprisingly. I can't wait to try their Anniversary Blend!
Starbucks Anniversary Blend Whole Bean Coffee, 1 lb
        They also released their Anniversary Collection mugs. I fall in love with this Golden Scales Anniversary Mug. It's so beautiful!
Starbucks Golden Scales Anniversary Mug

Starbucks Golden Scales Anniversary Mug

       This is also their Anniversary Collection mug, Anniversary Crown Double Wall Traveler. Starbucks Siren with their iconic star crown was pictured on this mug.
Starbucks Anniversary Crown Double Wall Traveler

Starbucks Anniversary Crown Double Wall Traveler


       My Starbucks entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

      This is my entries related to our Starbucks collections.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs



No comments:

Post a Comment