Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Very Retro Japanese Restaurant


Last Saturday, my husband and I went to Otomisan, a Japanese restaurant, after going to the Japanese American National Museum. It was our first time to go there. I have heard that restaurant has a very retro and at home feel. That was why I became very interested in it. Because we went to the Japanese American National Museum, which is located close to this restaurant, this was the best opportunity to try Otomisan.





Inside the restaurant was decorated with traditional Japanese ornaments. We went there at 5 p.m., but all four tables were occupied, and we were able to sit at the counter seats. I thought this restaurant was pretty popular in this area.   


My husband chose tempura and baked salmon set. The tempura was very fresh and crispy. We loved it.

I chose Katsudon. The amount of the Katsudon was just right for me. :)

We enjoyed our early dinner. We thought this kind of retro Japanese restaurant was very hard to find in LA. If you want to experience Japanese at home cuisine, you should go there. :)



Otomisan
2506 E 1st St
Los Angeles, CA 90033

No comments:

Post a Comment