Sunday, May 26, 2013

Tommy Hilfiger and J.Crew Haul

Today, my husband and I went to Desert Hills Premium Outlets. We arrived there at 2 p.m., and at that time, it was very crowded because of Memorial Day weekend. It took us an hour to find a parking space. :(

We looked through the entire mall, and I bought a maxi dress and a scarf for me.

I bought this maxi dress at Tommy Hilfiger. It was originally $88 but was $44 with 50% off sale. In addition, I used a 15% off coupon with entire purchase. It ended up being $37.40 plus tax. :) 
I was glad to find this maxi dress, because it was not easy for Asian girls like me to find one in perfect length. I tried on another dress at Gap, but that was too long for me. The length of this dress was perfect for me, and the design and material of the dress was very chic. I love it. :) I had never had maxi dress before, so this was my first maxi dress. :))

 I bought this scarf at J.Crew. They were having 50% off for everything! This scarf was originally $39.50 but was on sale for $19.75 plus tax. :)

I thought this scarf was perfect for spring and summer fashion. I usually prefer basic colored clothing, so this will pop my everyday fashion. :)


There were many great sales going on at the mall because of Memorial Day. Banana Republic was having 50% off entire store items. Kate Spade was having 40% and additional 20% off for handbags. I enjoyed looking through many sales and window-shopping there. :))

      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment