Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Costco Haul - Wahl Deluxe Haircut Kit with Trimmer and Storage Case (I Cut My Husband's Hair for My First Time!)

Wahl Hair Clippers

      At the end of this April, my husband and I were looking for a hair clipper. He wanted me to cut his hair at home because all hair salons in our local area have been closed due to coronavirus since March 17. The last time he went to a Japanese hair salon was this late February, which was over two months ago. That's why he really needed to get his haircut.



It was very difficult to find an electric hair clipper at stores!
      I remembered that our local Costco used to sell Wahl electric hair clippers, so when we went grocery shopping at Costco, we tried to find ones, but they were sold out at the store. Next week, we also went to another Costco, but we couldn't find one either. Then, my husband told me that home improvement stores also should sell hair clippers, but those have been sold out too. Finally, I found that Wahl electric hair clipper was on back-order on Costco online (It had been out of stock before.), so we decided to order this one without a second thought. By the way, this one is now out of stock on Costco.com. again.
Wahl Deluxe Haircut Kit with Trimmer and Storage Case
           Last week, we finally received this Wahl Deluxe Haircut Kit with Trimmer and Storage Case. By the way, this set of Wahl hair clippers have been selling like hotcakes on eBay every day. 😲That's why it was very difficult to buy one at stores! You can still find electric hair clippers on Amazon and eBay though.

Wahl Deluxe Haircut Kit with Trimmer and Storage Case
       This set included this storage case,  an electric hair clipper, battery detail trimmer, a lot of attachment guards, and etc.
Wahl Deluxe Haircut Kit with Trimmer and Storage Case
     
Wahl Deluxe Haircut Kit with Trimmer and Storage Case
     On the day we received this set of Wahl hair clippers, I tried to cut his hair with it at home for my first time! Now, there are so many tutorial videos on YouTube for DIY hair cut. I found that some professional hair stylists and beauticians in Japan also have uploaded those videos, and their videos are very helpful. I also watched this Japanese Philips Official video to learn how to cut hair with a hair clipper.


       Actually, it was very easy to cut his hair with the hair clipper, and I think that I did a great job. I am glad that he is very satisfied with it. (Maybe, I will sometimes cut his hair at home from now on, so I can save money on his hair. 😁) Although, I didn't cut the top of his hair this time.



     These are my entries you might like.
How to Boost Your Immune System - 6 Foods That Can Boost Your Immune System

What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

Costco Haul - Polar Black Garlic Cured Super Food

Trader Joe's Japanese Aomori Black Garlic

Japanese Aomori Black Garlic

How I Make Black Garlic at Home

Costco Haul - the Big Island, Hawaii

What Do They Sell at Costco on the Big Island, Hawaii? - 12 Kinds of Unique Products!

COSTCO in Japan

10 Products I Purchased at Costco in Japan

What Do They Sell at Costco Business Center? (My Costco Haul)

Starbucks Winter Blend Melange D'Hiver 2017 at Costco

7 Best Japanese Beauty Products Hall of Fame



     My entries related to Costco can be seen here.

     My entries related to Starbucks can be seen here.

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment