Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Starbucks Japan - City Tumbler - Sendai

      Even though I love traveling so much and visited so many places in Japan, I have never been Tohoku, such as Miyagi prefecture. One of my friends of nursing college was from Sendai, the capital city of Miyagi prefecture and and the largest city in the Tohoku region. My friend and I were the same group of five interns and lived in the dormitory, so we spent the most of time together during college. After long vacations, she always gave me famous local foods of Sendai, such as zundamochi, which is mochi with sweet pea paste, and smoked beef tongue. These were so good! I would like to travel Tohoku someday. :) When my husband was in Japan, he bought this local Starbucks tumbler, Sendai. I'm going to share this Sendai tumbler with you.
Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Sendai

       According to Starbucks Japan official website, they used unique pearl paper to express shiny the Milky Way and illumination for this tumbler.

       This picture is Fukinagashi of Sendai Tanabata Festibal, which is one of three famous festivals in Tohoku region and the most famous Tanabata Festibal in Japan. Fukinagashi is Kusudama with colorful streamers and express weaving yarns of Orihime, Vega.
Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Sendai
       This tree is probably keyaki, Japanese zelkova, which is the official tree of Miyagi prefecture.
Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Sendai


       This picture is Date Masamune, who was the first lord of Sendai domain.
Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Sendai

Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Sendai
       The dark blue with stars expresses sky night of the Milky Way.
Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Sendai

Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Sendai

Starbucks Japan - Tumblers

These are my entries related to Starbucks Japan tumblers.














       My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan

      My entries related to my Starbucks US collections can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs

      My entries related to Starbucks can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan


No comments:

Post a Comment