Thursday, April 3, 2014

I Will Continue to Watch English DVD While Being in Japan

     On February 22, I started my 30-day challenge, which was watching ER DVD at least one episode a day for 30 days in a row, and I accomplished my goal! I think I should have watched more episodes everyday but was still able to improve my listening skill. While I was flying to Japan, I watched some movies and was able to understand mostly without English subtitle.

     Now, I am staying in my parents' home and thought I wouldn't have time to watch DVDs in Japan. Indeed, I have been very tired and sleepy every night in Japan so far. However, if I didn't listen to English on a daily basis, my listening skill would definitely diminish gradually. Listening skill is very important for me to move forward with my life. That's why today I decided to continue my challenge until I leave here. I think I can find time to watch English DVD if I really want to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment