Friday, December 27, 2013

CVS Haul - Almay Lip Balm

     I went to CVS to buy Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm this week. Almay cosmetics were on sale at CVS through December 24. CVS was offering a great deal that when you buy two Almay cosmetics; you can get a $5 Extrabucks Rewards for next purchase. These Almay lip balms were $5.99 each, so the total price was $11.98. I used a $5 off coupon with purchasing two Almay products, so I ended up paying $6.98 and got a $5 Extrabucks Rewards. It came out $1.98 for two lip balms. I thought it was a pretty great deal!
Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm
700 Cantaloupe Cream & 600 Blooming Balm
     I picked up the 700 Cantaloupe Cream and the 600 Blooming Balm. After coming back home, I tried them. These are really confusing me because these are lip balm but look like lip gloss. The texture is watery like lip gloss but is not too sticky. Almay lip balm moisturizes my lips but does not last very long. Even though the packages are very colorful, these lip balms are not as pigmented as I expected. These give only a light tint on your lips. I am impressed with the adorable package but am not satisfied with its pigmentation. I can't see the differences between these two colors on my lips.



     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment