Monday, December 22, 2014

Pictures of Coffee Arabica at the Clover Starbucks Reserve Store

       Yesterday, my husband and I went to our favorite Clover Starbucks Reserve store. The store is always decorated with so many items related to coffee.
Clover Starbucks Reserve Store

       Specifically, I like their pictures relevant to coffee. I have never seen coffee arabica, which is believed to be the first species of coffee to be cultivated. Probably, I will be able to see one early next year for my first time. I can't wait to see real coffee arabica!
Picture of Coffee Arabica

Picture of Coffee Arabica

Picture of Coffee Arabica

Clover Starbucks Reserve Store

Clover Starbucks Reserve Store
       Yesterday, we had Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, which is our favorite drink of this season. We would like to find how to make peppermint mocha at home, and I hope I will be able to share the recipe with you next year. :)
Peppermint Mocha


No comments:

Post a Comment