Friday, January 19, 2018

New Video, How to Make Coffee Marble Ice Cream - Vanilla Ice Cream with Coffee Swirl

     It's been over a year since I updated DIY video on my YouTube channel, Ringo and RINGO'S Coffee Channel last time. Today, I've finally updated new video, How to Make Coffee Marble Ice Cream.

       
      Actually, this video was recorded in my previous apartment before we moved into our current home. I was going to edit the videos and upload it on my YouTube channel, but my husband and I became busier than we thought after moving into this home because we needed to work on renovating our home. This week, YouTube announced new eligibility requirements for the YouTube Partner Program. YouTube channels with fewer than 1,000 subs or 4,000 watch hours will no longer be able to earn money on YouTube. If you have read current news related to YouTube, you know that YouTube has many problems they need to deal with, but I thought that YouTube is telling me that I am not working enough on my channel. We haven't finished our home renovation yet, but I will updated more videos on my coffee channel sometimes. :)



You can check out its recipe from my previous entry.
How to Make Coffee Marble Ice Cream - Vanilla Ice Cream with Coffee Swirl


No comments:

Post a Comment