Monday, March 26, 2018

Cherry Blossoms Are Blooming in Japan

             Yesterday, my mother-in-law e-mailed me and sent these photos from Japan. She said cherry blossoms had started blooming in Japan this year!
Cherry Blossoms in 2018 (photo from my mother-in-law)

2018 (photo from my mother-in-law)
         If you have ever been in Japan during spring, you might know how much Japanese people love cherry blossoms, which are called sakura (桜, さくら) in Japanese. :)  If someone asks me, "When is the best season to travel to Japan?", I will definitely say, "It's spring." Spring is the season when sakura starts blooming, and you can see sakuras everywhere in Japan. Sakura blooms and falls gracefully in a short period of time (It's usually less than two weeks) in spring.  
2014
         When I visited Japan during sakura blooming season in 2014, I enjoyed seeing that sakura petals were falling from trees. Beautiful pink petals were flying in sky like butterflies, and the ground underneath sakura trees looked as if it were a gorgeous pink carpet.

2014


      I wish I were in Japan now.
2014

2014


     This is the video I recorded in Fukuoka, Japan in spring in 2014.




      These are my entries you might like.

■Japan and US - Starbucks 2017 Cherry Blossom Collection

■Starbucks Japan Finally Released You Are Here Collection Mug!

■Japanese Spring Flowers

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)


     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.







No comments:

Post a Comment