Thursday, July 4, 2013

Clarks and Banana Republic Haul

     My husband and I went to Carlsbad Premium Outlets mall because I wanted to buy a Coach crossbody bag. I found the bag at Coach Factory Online Sale this week. This Coach Madison Lather Annabell bag was originally $298, but it was on sale for $89! I wanted to get a black crossbody bag because of usability, and this bag was so chic and adorable. That was exactly what I wanted! However, I was not able to buy it because this bag was too popular, and I was not able to add it into my cart during the online sale. :(
Coach Madison Lather Annabell

Coach Madison Lather Annabell

     This bag is still selling at Macys.com but is $208.60 now and is still too expensive for me. I hoped that this bag would be selling at Coach Factory store, so I went to Carlsbad Premium Outlets mall today. However, I was not able to find the bag there. :(  Haha, but it was okay because I expected it. Moreover, I have too many bags already and shouldn't buy anymore bag for a while. :)


    We went to Clarks and bought two pair of shoes. I bought these Clarks Originals Wallabee Chic shoes. These were originally $120, but were on sale for $59.99. In addition, I was able to get 25% discounts because they were having buy one get 25% off sale. I ended up paying $37.49 for them! It was pretty good deals comparing that these are selling at amazon.com for $85 now. Moreover, these are $130 in Japan.
Clarks Originals Wallabee Chic

Clarks Originals Wallabee Chic
     Clarks Wallabee shoes were very popular in Japan when I was teen in 1990s, but they were very expensive and were not affordable to buy for me at that time. These Wallabee shoes look different from original ones, but they are cuter and more chic but are still casual! I like them. :)
     My husband bought black shoes for $59.99 (was originally $90) and a crossbody bag for $33.99 (was originally $60) at Clarks. These came up about 52% discounts at Clarks. :)


     Then, we bought clothing at Banana Republic. They were having 50% off in entire store. I bought this blue tank for $3.99 (was originally $19.99).




      My husband bought boxers for $1.98 (was originally $12.99). These came out about 81% discounts at Banana Republic!


     We enjoyed shopping and headed toward La Jolla Beach to see seals. I'm going write about it next time. :)


      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment