Thursday, December 29, 2011

We Shared Our Old Memories!

My friend and I went sightseeing around LA. Before going there, I was nervous because I was not familiar with driving in LA. It is usually heavy traffic and sometimes complicated to navigate there. But it was OK! That's because I got used to my GPS in the past three years. I'd like to say thanks to my GPS.

We enjoyed talking while doing sightseeing and driving. My friend and I used to work at same hospital in Japan for four years. We shared our old memories and enjoyed!

Tomorrow, my friend, my husband and I are going to Flagstaff to go to Grand Canyon on the next day. It would be a long drive.

I'm going to start preparing for the road trip now.





 Today's Vocabulary
・ in the past _ years : 過去_年間に
・ share old memories : 思い出を分かち合う

No comments:

Post a Comment