Thursday, June 2, 2022

Limited-Edition Dolce & Gabbana Pasta - Pasta Dishes I Cooked with The Luxury Fashion Brand's Pastas

 

Limited-Edition Dolce & Gabbana Pasta
    Have you ever seen Dolce & Gabbana Pasta with Pastificio G Di Martino? A few months ago, I purchased these pastas at my local Whole Foods.
Pasta Aisle at Whole Foods
      When I found these at the store, I thought that I should buy ones! These are from Dolce & Gabbana, a luxury fashion brand, but these prices are as affordable as regular pasta. 😉

Limited-Edition Dolce & Gabbana Pasta
      At my local Whole Foods, there were two kinds of Dolce & Gabbana pastas, Penne Mezzani Rigate and Fusilli Corti Col Buco.
 

 

 Docle & Gabbana Pasta - Penne Mezzani Rigate

Limited-Edition Dolce & Gabbana Pasta - Penne Mezzani Rigate


  Docle & Gabbana Pasta - Fusilli Corti Col Buco

Limited-Edition Dolce & Gabbana Pasta - Fusilli Corti Col Buco

 

 

Limited-Edition Dolce & Gabbana Pasta
     The packaging is so colorful and cute.

 

Limited-Edition Dolce & Gabbana Pasta

Limited-Edition Dolce & Gabbana Pasta

     These pictures reminded me of my travel in Italy. I had visited Rome, Florence, Milan and Venice in Italy before I moved to the U.S. from Japan. All foods I had eaten in Italy were very delicious, and I would like to travel Italy again someday.

 


 

 What I Cooked with Limited-Edition Dolce & Gabbana Pasta

     I cooked this penne arrabiata with Dolce & Gabbana Penne pasta.

Penne Arrabiata I Cooked with Dolce & Gabbana Pasta

Limited-Edition Dolce & Gabbana Pasta - Penne Mezzani Rigate



     I also cooked tuna pasta with Dolce & Gabbana Fusilli pasta.

Tuna Pasta I cooked with Dolce & Gabbana Pasta

Limited-Edition Dolce & Gabbana Pasta - Fusilli Corti Col Buco


      Next time, I'm going to share with you how to cook these pasta dishes. 

●How to Cook Penne Arrabiata - Penne Pasta with Tuna and Tomato Sauce

● How to Cook Fusilli Pasta with Tuna and Onion



      These are also my entries you might like.

■How to Cook Naporitan, Japanese Pasta Dish

■ICHIRAN Instant Ramen - The Best Instant Ramen from Popular Japanese Ramen Restaurant (How We Cooked!)  

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - The Best Hiyashi Chuka Instant Noodles

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Yakisoba with Instant Noodles, Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein 

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment