Tuesday, December 8, 2015

ER Season 1 Through 15

      Last year, I watched all the 331 episodes of ER season 1 through 15 to improve my listening skill. Actually, my listing skill has really improved by watching them. This year, I decided to watch these DVDs once again to keep up my knowledge of Medical vocabularies and listening skill. Finally, I've just finished watching all today! :))) Frankly, watching so many DVDs in a year was not easy for me. I needed to make a time for this challenge every day. However, I can say with confidence that it's really worth the time and effort for English learners like me. Indeed, I was able to notice that my listening skill became much better than last year. :)

         If you are an English learner and would like to improve listening skill, I highly recommend you to watch your favorite serial English dramas on a daily basis. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment