Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Mission Impossible Rogue Nation - A Two Dollar Movie Theater

         Last Sunday, my husband and I went to our local two dollar movie theater to watch Mission Impossible Rogue Nation. Mission Impossible series are one of his favorite movies, so he told me that when it's released at a two dollar movie theater, we really should watch it. Frankly, I also would like to watch two other movies such as Inside Out and Jurassic World, so we will probably go there again to watch those before they are gone.
http://amzn.to/1GJTXIp

        These days, we've noticed that our listening skills have really improved somehow, so we've been able to enjoy watching English movies more than before. :)  Even thought I didn't know some advanced vocabularies in this movie, I was able to understand the content of the story mostly. :)  



         


       My entries related to movies can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/movies


No comments:

Post a Comment