Monday, August 24, 2015

Terminator Genisys - A Two Dollar Movie Theater

      Yesterday, my husband and I went to a two dollar movie theater to watch Terminator Genisys. It was first released on July 1. Saturday night, I found that it was finally available to watch at two dollar theaters! Terminator is one of my favorite movie series. When I was child, I specifically loved Terminator 2, which was released in 1991.
a Two Dollar Movie Theater

        We bought the 3D movie tickets for $4 each. :)  The story was a little complex, but I think I could understand it mostly. :)  By the way, I noticed that the beginning of scene was Griffith Observatory!
Terminator Genisys (2015)

Terminator Genisys (2015)

       The first Terminator was released in 1984, which was 31 years ago. 
The Terminator (1984)

      Compared to the Terminator, Terminator 2 improved a lot by visual effects.
Terminator 2 : Judgment Day (1991)
      
 
Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines (2003)

Terminator Salvation (2009)


      

       My entries related to movies can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/movies


No comments:

Post a Comment